Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Golf Swing Note

My first encounter with my golf game occurred back in the summer of 1997. At that time, I held a job at one of the local automotive plants. Every year we had the summer plant shut down. On some occasions, we went out to play some golf.

I clearly remembered the day I played golf for the first time! It was horrible...The golf course was very challenging, it had a lot of sand traps, small ponds, narrow fairways and lots of trees. The greens were hard to putt as well. I felt so embarrassed when my partner stopped writing down my score. I must have had the highest score in the golf game history. I thought, I broke the Guinness world records, as being the worse player ever!

What a frustrated man I was! I discovered my bad habits were hard to break. In spite of all my frustrations I stacked to the game.

I loved being out on the golf course, having a good time with co-workers, friends and strangers...

The amateurs say, the more you play, the better you get! That concept didn't worked well for me. I practiced and played, but my handicap score wasn't improving. I joined a golf league and played for a few good years. Again, I was very inconsistent, I hooked and sliced the ball, and I had a tough time on the tee. My putting and chipping habits weren't great either.

Some days, I showed some signs of self improvement. But, at the end of the day I had lousy scores. I took  some golf lessons to help my game. All I wanted was to improve my handicap score! Those lessons briefly  helped reducing my handicap score, but I still had more work to do...

Recently, I discovered the golf wrist swing aid that helped reducing my handicap score, improved my hooks and slices, built my confidence and consistency playing golf... To learn more click here...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment